Good Morning Philadelphia listeners on WWDB 860 and everywhere else via the livestream. this is KO and WM with the SMB Acceleration Show
Remember if you If you miss anything this morning on the radio broadcast or livestream, you can catch the podcast on our website smbacceleration.com or anywhere podcasts are found.
If you’re a small business owner looking to accelerate their business growth, I recommend taking advantage of our Small Business Marketing Audit.
This deal is remarkable. As our complete marketing and branding audits usually start around $2,500.
You get the same great service for $99 if you request in before 12/31.
Just a quick sentence on it. This is the fastest way to get an enterprise level marketing audit for under $100 and 96% off the normal price.
Any questions about the audit or your marketing give us a call at 1-855-308-5825
Small Business Marketing News
- Adobe Analytics Findings on Small Business Saturday
- More people are shopping on their phones. Adobe said Sunday that smartphone revenue made up 41.2% of all e-commerce revenue on Saturday. That is up 22% from a year ago.
- Shoppers, many of them using smartphones, spent $3.6 billion buying online from small businesses on Saturday.
- Adobe Analytics, which tracks online sales, says that’s up 18% from a year earlier
- NY Post Article
- These are the top goals American small business owners want to achieve in 2020 –https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/12/06/these-are-the-top-goals-american-small-business-owners-want-to-achieve-in-2020/amp/
The study of 500 US small business owners found their top objectives for 2020 include substantially increasing revenue and growth and reaching new customers.
Restaurant Choice – How Next Gen Voice Assistants need to improve Customer Experience – choosing a bad restaurant instead of a good one
Every report in Analytics is made up of dimensions and metrics.
Dimensions are attributes of your data.
For example, the dimension City indicates the city, for example, “Paris” or “New York”, from which a session originates. The dimension Page indicates the URL of a page that is viewed.
Metrics are quantitative measurements. The metric Sessions is the total number of sessions. The metric Pages/Session is the average number of pages viewed per session.
The tables in most Analytics reports organize dimension values into rows, and metrics into columns. For example, this table shows one dimension (City) and two metrics (Sessions and Pages/Session).
Users: People interact with your property (e.g., your website or app)
Sessions: Interactions by a single user are grouped into sessions.
Hits: Interactions during a session are referred to as hits. Hits include interactions like pageviews, events, and transactions.
A single user can have multiple sessions, and each session can have multiple hits, as illustrated below: